Following recommendations from the Alabama Department of Public Health, Bank of Walker County will close its lobby, effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
However, all three lanes of the drive through will remain open at this time. We encourage everyone to take advantage of the following services to eliminate your public exposure.
- Night depository
- ATM (deposits / withdrawals) services
- Telephone Banking- 205-295-1525
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking / Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
If you need assistance with personal services (Change Orders, New Accounts, Safe Deposit Box Entry, or Loans), please call 205-295-0033 and we will gladly arrange an appointment in order to serve you.
We appreciate your patience and assistance as we work to keep both our customers and employees safe during this time while still providing the best service possible.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Bank of Walker County continues to evaluate developments related to COVID-19 and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and our state and local agencies to ensure our business decisions keep our customers, employees and communities healthy and safe.
We are taking precautions to limit exposure to illness by conducting enhanced cleaning, continually wiping down surfaces, and providing hand sanitizer to employees and customers.
At this time our lobby will remain open during regular business hours. However, we encourage everyone to use our drive thru, night depository and ATM (deposits / withdrawals) services. We also offer the following services to access your account and perform transactions from home with minimal exposure to public surroundings.
- Telephone Banking – Call the 24-hour automated telephone teller service to inquire about account balances and activity or transfer funds. 205-295-1525
- Online Banking – View account balance and activity, transfers between internal accounts, make loan payments, View Check Images, View statements (If enrolled in Electronic Statements), request stop payments and send secure messages to bank staff.
- Mobile Banking – View account balance and activity, make transfers, and use Bill Pay- to send payments to current vendors.
- Mobile Deposit– Deposit your check from any location using the camera on your device.
- Bill Pay– via Online Banking – Pay bills online; create and manage vendors.
Quick reminder – keeping you and your information safe is our top priority. Bank of Walker County will not ask you to provide any personal information (social security number, or account numbers) via email, phone or text. If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud or if you receive a suspicious communication claiming to be from Bank of Walker County, let us know at 205-295-0033.
We are committed to doing the right thing by our employees, customers and the communities we serve. We want to make sure our customers have access to the financial resources and guidance they need.
Thank you for trusting Bank of Walker County and allowing us to serve you. We will continue to update with any changes.