Your bank is available 24/7 and at your fingertips.
- TOTAL WALLET: Fast, secure and one touch checkout anywhere by using your mobile phone. You never need your debit card, just scan your phone over the merchant’s device. Available to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. All information is “encrypted” for security.
- MY MOBILE MONEY APP: This is an app that provides debit card alerts when a transaction occurs. You can restrict usage by geographical location and type of business; restrict transaction types such as in-store, e-commerce, mail or phone orders. You can view declined transactions, report “fraud” immediately and even “shut down” your card directly from your phone.
- MOBILE DEPOSITS: Save trips to the bank and deposit your check by taking a picture with your phone.
- ONLINE BANKING: OLB puts you in control of your money as well as your time. This provides you accurate, up to date information that you need to make sound financial decisions. Pay your bills directly, no more envelopes and postage. Transfer funds between accounts and more.
- Electronic Statements: Electronically view your bank statement by transactions and images.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT TODAY
For additional information, contact:
205-295-0033 Ext 255
Bank of Walker County
Bank of Walker County
607 Hwy 78 East
Jasper, AL 35501
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call: 1-833-462-0798
Bank of Walker County never requests your personal or debit card information by e-mail or phone.
NEVER give out information requested by e-mail or phone. E-mails directing you to "click here" to update your personal information are almost ALWAYS a scam!
Get in touch with Bank of Walker County
We're here to help you with all your banking needs!
What is an fTLD Cybersecurity Pioneer? Bank of Walker County has enhanced its cybersecurity against phishing and spoofing, the leading causes of breaches, identity theft and financial fraud. We have prioritized security by moving our website and email from an open, and publicly available, domain (.com, .net, .biz, etc.) to the verified and restricted .BANK domain, and by setting up our mandatory, monitored, Security Requirements.